Blood Hurst & O’Reardon, LLP specializes in the nationwide prosecution of class action lawsuits to obtain recoveries for its clients and correct corporate wrongdoing. We enforce the rights of consumers, insurance policy holders, homeowners, small businesses and investors in state and federal courts throughout the country.
Our Areas of Expertise
- Insurance Fraud – Automobile, Health and Life Insurance
- Automobile and Other Consumer Product Defects
- False and Deceptive Advertising
- Wireless Phone Carriers and Equipment – Deceptive Charges and Billing Practices
- Mortgage and Loan Fraudulent Practices – Excessive Fees and Charges
- Credit Card Sales Fraud – Overcharges and Junk Fees
- Unfair and Unlawful Business Practices and Deceptive Sales Practices
Our lawyers have represented millions of people and small businesses against large corporations, including life, health and auto insurance companies, banks, mortgage lenders, automobile companies, and a wide array of consumer product and food manufacturers.
Current Cases & Investigations
The Firm frequently works with other law firms throughout the country, and accepts referrals from other law firms.